12.18.2012 | by:
It’s approaching the end of the year, which means that it’s time for year-end wrap-up articles on Analysis with Altitude. This week, we’re profiling CHI’s top 10 blog posts (today), top 10 presentations (tomorrow), top 10 publications (Thursday), and top 10 photos of 2012 (Friday).
Drum roll, please!
- 1.637 Billion Reasons Why Obesity Matters to Colorado by Emily King
- Choosing A Benchmark Health Insurance Plan: What Is Essential for Colorado? by Sara Schmitt
- An Unwanted Lesson in Care Coordination by Tim Dunbar
- Health Policy Infographic Round-Up: August 2012 by Emily King
- CHI Releases Photo Book to Mark 10 Years by Deb Goeken
- Child Obesity Awareness Month: A Colorado Update by Sara Schmitt
- On The Road and Finding the Care in Health Care by Brian Clark
- What Jon Stewart Taught Me About Essential Health Benefits by Emily King
- Reasons We Use (Or Don’t) Emergency Departments by Jeff Bontrager
- Transparency in Health Care: Colorado’s New Tool by Amy Downs
Emily King is a research analyst at CHI.