Put on the coffee and tune in for the latest in health policy from your friends at the Colorado Health Institute.
Eggheads, our monthly webinar series, serves up recent CHI research at 8 a.m. the third Thursday of every month. We invite you to join us. Come with questions for our analysts, or just watch as we unscramble a hash of health policy.
Our mission at CHI is to improve the health of all Coloradans through independent research, analysis, and insight that support sound policies and decisions. We aim to make our research broadly accessible and useful, and the Eggheads webinar series is one more way for us to participate in efforts to improve the health of Coloradans.
Join us in January 2023 for the next Eggheads webinar
CHI will host our next Eggheads webinar in January. In the meantime, we hope you'll join us in-person or online for our Hot Issues in Health conference, Friday, December 9, 2022. Thanks to the generous support of the Colorado Health Foundation, we are offering free registration for online-only attendance and several enhanced options for online attendees to make the conference more accessible and engaging. Online attendees will have access to closed captioning and Spanish interpretation.
October 27, 2022: Integrating Systems of Care
- Colorado Regional Health Connectors
- Colorado State Innovation Model
- Behavioral Health Task Force Full Report (including financial map appendices)
- The Metro Denver Partnership for Health (MDPH) and the MDPH Interoperable Social-Health Information Exchange Initiative
August 25, 2022: Providing Care for a Diverse Colorado: Findings from the Colorado Health Access Survey
May 19, 2022 Eggheads Under the Dome
- Read a helpful summary about what was contained in the fentanyl bill from The Colorado Sun and CHI's report on the dramatic increase in fentanyl overdose deaths in Colorado.
- Learn more about the Primary Care Payment Reform Collaborative.
- Track funds from the American Rescue Plan Act.
- Find detailed information about the bills we discuss in this webinar on the Colorado General Assembly website.
March 15: Minding What Matters: Taking Stock of Colorado's Investments in Behavioral Health
- Data: 2021 Colorado Health Access Survey
- Blogs: Language Matters for Access to Health Care in Colorado; Uncovering the Social Influences on Mental Health
- Reports: Stigma and Systemic Barriers: Why Mental Health Care is Not the Same for Everyone; Resilience and Protective Factors: Avenues to Improving Mental Health and Reducing Disparities